- This event has passed.
Intro to Adobe Illustrator Workshop w/ Christopher Breedlove
December 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Learn the basics of the vector-based Adobe Illustrator Program.
Whether you are interested in making a logo, a brochure, or a screen-print design working with vectors is the easiest way to create scalable art. Beginners are welcome! This is an intro-level class. Bringing your own laptop with Adobe Illustrator installed is highly recommended.
- Creating Shapes and Outlines
- Rotating and Duplicating objects
- Grouping and Stacking
- Erasing and Painting Selected Paths
- Using the Shape Builder Tool
- Reflecting Across an Angled Axis
- Simulating Beveled Edges
- Placing and Flowing Text
- Creating Page Margins
- Adjusting Type Size
- Inserting and Removing Anchor Points